Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hey folks....been a while but I haven't abandoned the blog. I've been super busy working a batch of spoons up. The snow has finally melted up here and I've been able to get out and gather up a bunch of great spoonwood. Mostly birch that blew down or limbs that cracked and came down with this winters heavy snow load. I'm really trying to stockpile a good inventory over the next month so I can show my spoons to the fine folks at our local weekly arts market and get in to sell there. I'll keep everyone updated on that and hopefully I can see some of you folks over the summer. I was also busy this Easter season making some baskets for the kids I'll throw a picture in here at the end and maybe when I get a chance write a post about them. It really was enjoyable making them; my first go at basket weaving, but I was really happy with how they came out....and most importantly I was able to get rid of some more junk with a made in China sticker on it and craft something myself that will last( at least until the lure of the Easter bunny is over!). Again I'll keep you updated on where you'll be able to buy spoons this summer and I promise I'll get back on the blogging train. As I've been hunkered down working I've come up with some real good thoughts on craft ( spooncraft and others) and it's place here in a modern hi-tech world ( more important than ever! ).


........p.s. don't mind any grammatical errors or other weird typos I spontaneously wrote this and didn't run it by my editor my wonderful wife Amy.....
 
 
 

the baskets on top filled with all kind of junk
none of us need...but hey everything in moderation.
on the bottom just some of the newbies that have been oiled...
there is about fifteen more waiting for oil...and a couple of logs waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Information for all, We offer a genuine financing to people who are sincerely and honestly in need of some money for some personal and business purposes. We are glad to be able to fulfill your dreams in offering you the exact amount of you need.
    Email: royalworldfundings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete